The Mukesh Ambain led telecom Reliance Jio has now launched a new associate program with an application named JioPOS Lite. Using JioPOS Lite, any Reliance Jio subscriber can join this associate program by following some simple steps and gets an opportunity to earn money with Jio platform, thought recharging Jio subscribers mobile numbers and on which you will be getting a commission, just as any retailers around you do.
However, using JioPOS Lite app, an associate currently doesn’t have an option for activation of SIM card, KYC verification, etc which Jio retailers around you do by using JioPOS Plus app, despite it can be a good option to earn money by recharging Jio numbers of families, friends, and other Jio customers around you.
JioPOS Lite Benefit
On the amount loaded to the JioPOS Lite wallet, you get a direct commission of 4%.
Suppose, you loaded an amount of Rs 1000 in your JioPOS Lite Wallet, then after getting a direct commission of 4%, you will get Rs 1040 available in your wallet.
JioPOS Lite Registration Process
- Download and Install JioPOS Lite using the link.
- Allow All the permissions, relevant.
- On the screen tap the Sign Up option.
- Next, enter the Email along with your Jio number, and tap Generate the OTP button.
- Verify the mobile number using the OTP generated.
- Next, enter your Full Name, Email, Choose the location and accept both the ToC, then tap the Continue button.
- Finally, set the mPIN, which will be like a password while you make a transaction/recharge any number.
Load Money On JioPOS Lite
- On the home screen of the JioPOS Lite app, tab the load money option.
- Enter or select the denomination to load. (For first time users, you need to load minimum Rs 1000)
- Click Process
- Pay the amount using any suitable payment option, UPI, Debit/ATM card, Net banking, Credit card, Jio Money, Paytm, Phonepe and MobiKwik.
- That’s done.
How To Recharge Jio Number using JioPOS Lite?
- On the JioPOS Lite home screen, tap the Recharge option.
- Enter the customer’s Jio number and tap Submit.
- Select the desired plan and tap Buy button.
- Enter your mPIN and process.